DENVER, October 30, 2015 – The Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) recognized three Denver area home builders at its annual general membership meeting and presented them with the industry’s esteemed 2015 HAP Awards (Homebuilder and Associates in Partnership). More than 300 HBA members attended the general membership meeting on October 27 at the Wildlife Experience in Parker.
These prestigious awards went to the following builders:
National Production Builder: TRI Pointe Homes
TRI Pointe trade partners comment about why they were chosen as top builder in this category:
- “TRI Pointe has a great purchasing team along with several superintendents with lots of experience that equates to understanding what it means to work in partnership with the trades.”
- “TRI Pointe Homes is outstanding for their customer service and making sure their homes are completed and satisfactory to their clients before they go to closing. Their top executives even come to the closing to personally say thank you to their clients. Every client that I’ve had the opportunity to work with on their TRI Pointe Home purchase is totally happy with their homes at closing. Nice job TRI Pointe team!”
National Production Builder finalists included: Brookfield Residential, KB Home, Ryland Homes, and Shea Homes.
Local Production Builder: Wonderland Homes
Wonderland Trade Partners revealed why they love doing business with them:
- “We love working with this company that cares about quality and design, and is loyal to their associates.”
- “Wonderland Homes builds great relationships with their trade partners and homeowners in addition to building a beautiful home!”
Local Production Builder finalists included Boulder Creek Neighborhoods, Berkeley Homes, New Town Builders and Oakwood Homes.
Custom Home Builder: Celebrity Custom Homes
Trade Partners of Celebrity were justifiably complimentary in their comments:
- “Celebrity is a tremendous customer. They are as friendly as the day is long, they are a participative partner, they are extremely loyal, pay quickly, trust our guidance, give us room to do what we do best and don’t put any undue pressure on us. We also appreciate their commitment to quality and customer service. Celebrity is a great company with a great internal culture.”
- “There is not a builder in the market that is more honest and loyal than Celebrity. They care about each other, their vendors and their homeowners more than I have ever seen a company care. They are a pleasure to work with in every aspect!”
Finalists in the Custom Builder Category were Denver Design Build, Jackson Design Build, Larsen Development Company and Sopris Homes.
This is the second year in a row that Wonderland Homes and Celebrity Custom Homes have captured the award in their respective categories.
“The values these builders adhere to not only impact their trade and business partnerships, but also influence their relationships with customers and the community at large. With such a competitive new home market, it is truly an honor to be presented as a winner or nominated as a finalist, and the HBA has just recognized the best in the industry,” said Jeff Whiton, CEO and executive vice president of HBA.
In 1987, HBA’s Associate Member Council created the Homebuilders and Associates in Partnership award to give associate members the opportunity to express their appreciation for HBA builder members who utilize their goods and services.
HAP award winners are determined by HBA associate members with whom the builder does business, in three builder categories. The HBA emailed surveys to all associate members asking them to rank the builder on criteria including trust, communication, loyalty and ethics.
# # #
About the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA)
The HBA is a trade association representing businesses involved in the residential development, construction and remodeling industry in the eight-county Denver metro region. Members include home builders, land developers, remodelers, architects, mortgage lenders, building material suppliers and subcontractors.
Founded in 1942, the HBA is one of 700 local home builder associations in the United States. The HBA is also affiliated with the Colorado Association of Home Builders (CAHB) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), which represents more than 150,000 member firms in the United States.
For more information, call 303-778-1400 or visit www.hbadenver.com.
# # #