WHAT: The Shops at Northfield Stapleton in partnership with the non-profit Northeast Transportation Connections, a Stapleton Foundation initiative, will officially launch a campaign to encourage patrons, employees, and citizens to take the RTD A-Line to Northfield by highlighting multiple last-mile connections from the train.
- District 8 Councilman Christopher Herndon
- Northfield Manager, Diana Fiore
- Northeast Transportation Connections Executive Director, Angie Malpiede
- RTD Denver, Nate Currey
- Lyft Denver Regional Manager, Gabe Cohen
- Car2Go Denver Regional Manager, Michael Pletsch
- WaytoGo, Ken Boden
WHY: To highlight the importance of alternative transportation and its impact on Denver communities and help mitigate traffic along the 1-70 corridor, Union Station, and Denver International Airport.
WHEN: 9:30am September 12, 2016
WHERE: The Community Hub at Northfield, 8230 Northfield Blvd, Suite 1350, Denver, CO 80238, click here for driving directions.