The new free-standing Rose Stapleton ER is now open.
“Rose Medical Center has been proud to serve the Stapleton community for many years,” says Steve Forbes, director of emergency services at Rose. “The new free-standing Rose Stapleton ER will provide the public with convenient access to the quality care they are accustomed to receiving from the hospital ER, now closer to home. Opening this new facility is an exciting milestone in our ongoing effort to continue providing patients with the care options they need and deserve.”
- Opened Friday, December 23, 2016 at 7:00 a.m.
- Facility is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Staffed with board-certified emergency physicians
- Specially-trained nursing staff always on site
- Ability to care for every member of the family, regardless of age
- Connected to Rose Medical Center and the HealthONE network of hospitals
Learn more about Rose Medical Center
More about the free-standing ER coming soon…