- 129 utility relocations, including waterline relocations at Havana Street and Smith Road in Denver
- Construction of the Quebec Street commuter rail bridge in Denver
- Girder placement on the 38th Street commuter rail bridge near the future 38th and Blake Station
- Grading of the track alignment along 78th Avenue near DIA
- Rail tie installation at Sand Creek in Denver
Feature of the Month: Smith Road Reconstruction
Smith Road Construction Activities:
As part of the construction of the RTD FasTracks East Rail Line, the contractor for the project, Denver Transit Partners, closed eastbound Smith Road between Dahlia and Kearney streets on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, toward Quebec Street. Westbound traffic on Smith Road between Dahlia and Kearney streets, toward Colorado Boulevard, will continue uninterrupted.