Stapleton’s Central Park Station has an environment powered by immediate access, flexible site options and a trusted partner.
· 34 total acres, office and mixed use
· Up to 2 million square feet in the heart of Stapleton
· At the commuter rail stop (completion January 2016) connecting downtown Denver and Denver International Airport
· Leases and land sales
· Adjacent to schools, parks and shopping district
· See who is already here – FBI, Regional Headquarters, SMA Solar, US Bank, Noble/Sysco, Swire Coca-Cola Distributing and more
Stapleton boasts a growing success-ready labor force centered in a community built to thrive – urban mix, various housing options, diverse and educated workforce, and outstanding outdoor experiences.