This weekend from 10 pm Friday, September 20th through 5:30 am Monday, September 23rd both directions of I-70 will close between I-270 and Steele/Vasquez so crews can safely demolish the existing I-270 flyover and place girders on the Colorado Boulevard bridge. Traffic will be switched to the new I-270 flyover structure that takes southbound I-270 traffic to eastbound I-70 before next weekend.
You can find more information about this closure in a variety of ways by:
- Visiting this website – c70.codot.gov
- Signing up for text alerts – Text Central70 to 77948 or ProyectoC70 to 77948 to receive alerts in Spanish
- Visiting these Facebook pages – facebook.com/central70project or facebook.com/central70projectenespanol
- Visiting CDOT’s Twitter page – @coloradodot
- Calling the Project hotline – 833-C70-INFO (833-270-4636), service is available in both English and Spanish
- Emailing the team – email@example.com