The Stapleton Foundation’s “be well” initiative recently honored area residents for their contribution to the community’s health and wellness.
The winners were recognized at be well’s fourth annual community celebration … here’s the list:
- Thal Woods for Physical Activity Leadership
- Judy Schure for Nutrition Leadership
- Lelia Odom and Bob Semro for Community Advocate Leadership
- Kathryn Kollowa for Preventative Care Leadership
- Luis Parello for Youth Leadership
- Dr. Noah Makovshy for Outstanding Provider Leadership
be well utilizes a neighborhood council, health partners, local events and other means to promote healthy lifestyles across Northeast Denver and Northwest Aurora: Learn more!