As Stapleton celebrates a decade of development, homes continue to grow in its Central Park West and Bluff Lake neighborhoods, while new residents, a fresh library, brand-new storefronts and much more bring exciting changes.
So what’s next?
The community’s next neighborhood is already underway!
Conservatory Green neighborhood will have almost 500 homes just north of The Shops at Northfield Stapleton and down the road from amenities such as The Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge and Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
Models open this spring!
Here’s a look at one, great year …
- As we celebrate a decade of development, read about the last 10 years through the eyes of a Realtor.
- Meet a new Stapleton resident.
- And get to know the January winner of the 2012 Dogs of Stapleton Calendar.
These articles are part of a series of Stapleton Stories that continued through the year – see them all!
- Construction is in full swing at Stapleton’s Sam Gary Branch Library.
- Wonderland Homes welcomes one of its first buyers to The Edge collection.
- Red Robin opens its first Burger Works at The Shops at Northfield Stapleton
- Members of the Greater Stapleton Business Association steal the spotlight.
- The Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters plans to build a 100,000-square-foot office and training facility at Stapleton.
- Thrive Home Builders puts the finishing touches on its Building Science Center.
- The Denver Post begins to feature Stapleton homebuyers. Here’s a full list of the year’s resident articles!
- Edible Arrangements moves into Stapleton’s East 29th Avenue Town Center.
- Spring arrives in full bloom …
- The Aster Town Center Apartments open.
- The Denver Business Journal looks at Denver’s new interchange and future development.
- Stapleton’s event season officially kicks off with markets and more.
- The Central Park Boulevard Interchange opens.
- Stapleton is featured in 5280’s real estate section.
- The Denver Post covers the future of Stapleton business.
- The Hub opens as a community resource center.
- My Kid’s Closet moves into The Shops at Northfield Stapleton.
- Stapleton hosts the Denver Century Ride.
- Century Communities begins selling its Avenue Villas collection in Stapleton.
- be well centers open.
- Goodwill launches a Stapleton store.
- Stapleton’s future development is featured on 9News and in the Front Porch.
- Bluff Lake Apartments holds a grand opening.
- Infinity Home Collection wins a, prestigious industry award.
- Stapleton residents celebrate the community’s last 10 years. (Watch a video about the past decade!)
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass opens.
- Stapleton is highlighted in Denver Life.
- The Shops at Northfield Stapleton hosted an inaugural wine festival.
- Stapleton’s dog park is ranked # 1.
- The Stapleton Info Gallery opens.
- Stapleton’s Sam Gary Branch Library opens after a year of construction.
- Parkwood Homes introduces the Beacon Hill collection.
- Botanica Eastbridge Apartments begins to welcome residents.
- The Shops at Northfield Stapleton launches a retail app.
- Stapleton’s featured in a Denver Post profile of area parks.
- Community businesses make 5280’s Top of the Town list.
- A skate shop picks Stapleton.
- KB Home opens a new model.
- Drury Hotel plans to locate in the community.
- Stapleton unveils new office suites.
- Boulder Creek Builders begins construction in the community.
- Stapleton sees the season’s first snow.
- Canine winners are picked for the 2013 Dogs of Stapleton Calendar.
- Stapleton’s next, great, neighborhood is announced … Learn about Conservatory Green neighborhood!
- Urban Land Magazine features the community.
- Stapleton residents vote on their favorite cocktail.
- The community is highlighted during the Urban Land Institute’s fall conference.
- Stapleton is featured in the Denver Business Journal.
- Hoot & Howl & Sal’s Street Food open in The Shops at Northfield Stapleton.
- Stapleton launches an online forum about what’s next for the community.
- Stapleton releases the 2013 Dogs of Stapleton Calendar.
- Residents share their favorite Stapleton stories.