FOUNDERS GREEN IS THE SCENE
For centuries, towns were built around a central green — a place where people gathered for community events or just to relax and watch the world go by. The same goes for Stapleton. Lined by oak trees and distinguished by a sculptural fountain, Stapleton’s Founders Green has an urban formality to its design. And a festive vibe that makes it the perfect Denver venue.
Thanks to the Master Community Association, residents are treated to a weekly farmers market, an art and antique market, regular concerts, movies under the stars and even a little Shakespeare … just to name some of the fun.
Here is a list of the events you can find on The Green:
- Farmers Market – held every Sunday from mid-June through mid-October on The Green. Local vendors provide Colorado-grown produce, tasty baked goods, specialty meats, gourmet food items and more. Support your local growers and meet your neighbors at the farmers market. To become a vendor at the Stapleton farmers market or if you would like more information about the event, please click here.
- Concert on The Green – the Stapleton MCA hosts some of Denver’s most well-known bands on the stage at The Green. Popular acts from previous years included Chris Daniels and Hazel Miller. Dance ‘til you drop or just sit back and relax. Either way, it is a great way for the whole family to enjoy music under the stars. All concerts are free to attend and open to the public. Concerts are on select Saturdays and begin at 7pm. Seating is available on a first-come, first serve basis. Click here for the schedule.
- Theatre on The Green – this theatre series offers a variety of genres for all ages. The Stapleton MCA partners with multiple production companies throughout the summer to provide a one-of-a-kind outdoor theater experiences. All theatre productions are free to attend and open to the public. Click here for the schedule.
- Stapleton Beer Fest – This festival features a variety of Denver craft breweries, local food trucks, live music and more. For ticket and additional information click here.
- Movie on The Green – Grab your blankets, coolers, your friends and neighbors. The outdoor movie series begins every June. Movies are free to attend and open to the public; arrive early to each event as seating is available first-come, first-serve basis. For more information and the schedule click here.
- Sweet William Market – an open-air vintage, antique and art market. For more information or to become a vendor, please click here.
For all events that are offered on The Founders Green, click here.