August is jam packed with events hosted by the Stapleton Master Community Association (MCA)!
- Thursday, August 3: MoJaBlu 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm
Stapleton’s MCA features local Denver bands at Concert on The Green. Head to Founders Green and listen to artists at Stapleton’s outdoor amphitheater.
- Saturday, August 12: Concert on The Green 7 pm
Support local growers and meet your neighbors while doing so at the MCA’s Stapleton Farmers Market held at Founders Green.
- Sunday, August 6: Farmers Market 8:30 am- 12:30 pm
- Sunday, August 13: Farmers Market 8:30 am- 12:30 pm
- Sunday, August 20: Farmers Market 8:30 am- 12:30 pm
- Sunday, August 27: Farmers Market 8:30 am- 12:30 pm
Participate in the MCA’s Active Minds to expand your mind with lifelong learning, held at the Sam Gary Library.
- Thursday, August 10: Active Minds- Princess Diana – 6:45 pm- 7:45 pm
- Thursday, August 24: Active Minds- Spain – 6:45 pm- 7:45 pm
Treat yourself to the theatre with the MCA’s Shakespeare on the Green. Watch the story come to life at Founders Green.
- Thursday, August 17: Shakespeare on the Green 7 pm- Taming of the Shrew
- Friday, August 18: Shakespeare on the Green 7 pm- Taming of the Shrew
- Saturday, August 19: Shakespeare on the Green 7 pm- Taming of the Shrew
Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and coolers to get comfy with the MCA’s Movie on The Green. Movies begin once it is dark at Founders Green.
- Friday, August 04: Movie on The Green- Hidden Figures
- Friday, August 25: Movie on The Green- Rogue One
Excite your taste buds with Summer Wine Series, hosted by the MCA at the Founders Green Plaza. This wine tasting offers attendees a chance to try a variety of wine The Grape Leaf has to offer. Buy your tickets here.
- Friday, August 18: Friday Night Flights 5 pm- 7 pm
- Sunday, August 27: Stapleton Kids Triathlon 8 am
New this year, enjoy the music of the Colorado Wind Ensemble The Cube. These versatile CWE musicians present a variety of sounds and styles in this unique trio of flutes, clarinets and double reeds.
- Saturday, August 26th: Colorado Wind Ensemble – 7:00 pm at The Cube