Parkside Apartments were built in 2005 and are located in the new “walkable” community of Stapleton, which is a ten minute commute to downtown Denver and a twenty minute commute to Denver International Airport. The property is located close to schools which allows 80% of the children in the Stapleton Community the ability to walk to school. The new neighborhood boosts nearly 100 retail shops, 25 restaurants and offers ample employment opportunities to Mercy Housing residents. The property is comprised of 68 brand new one, two and three bedroom apartments and serves residents that earn between 30 and 60 percent of the area median income.
SERVICES & AMENITIES:
- 6 Station Computer Lab open five days a week
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- In unit dishwashers
- Community gathering space with full kitchen to hold community events and holiday celebrations.
- Close to trails, parks and retail district.
- Access to Community Recreation Center
- Food bank
- Clothing bank
Parkside Apartments were built by Mercy Housing, a national nonprofit and one of the nation’s largest affordable-housing organizations!