Bluff Lake Apartments is a new high-quality, eco-friendly, four-story residential community for families earning between 30 percent and 50 percent of the area median income. Bluff Lake Apartments will offer 92 thoughtfully-planned apartment homes in Denver’s Stapleton Eastbridge neighborhood. Fifty percent of the apartments will be dedicated to assisting families in transition as part of the Denver’s Road Home initiative to end homelessness. Convenient to employment, shopping services, parks and recreation, Bluff Lake Apartments is approximately 10 minutes from Downtown Denver. Within walking distance from the site is a new community center, the Sandcreek Regional Greenway and Bluff Lake with its system of walking trails.
- 92 units ranging in size from 402 sq. ft. to 1,261 sq. ft.
- The apartments include 36 one-, 46 two– and 10 three-bedroom homes.
- 50 percent of the apartments will be dedicated to assisting families in transition as part of the Denver’s Road Home initiative to end homelessness.
- Rent is expected to range from $400 to $950 per month, based on family size and income level.
- Architects: KTGY Group, Inc.
- Contractor: Catamount
SERVICES & AMENITIES:
- Community room, community kitchen and smaller group meeting spaces
- After-school programming
- Computer lab
- Landscaped courtyard areas
- 3,000 square-foot playground
Bluff Lake Apartments was built by Mercy Housing, a national nonprofit and one of the nation’s largest affordable-housing organizations!