Stapleton is miles ahead of other sites in the country with our quality lifestyle, whether you live in our award-winning residential community or work here at Stapleton. Stapleton is where smart companies deliver on the promise of a balanced life for their workers. How?
Stapleton offers more for people who want more than just a job:
- We’re in Denver, with all of the cultural and educational opportunities that a big city brings.
- Stapleton is designed with an outdoor quality of life in mind, with great public places and acres of parks and miles of trails.
- Stapleton has a variety of housing options for workers at all levels of your organization.
- Stapleton has an abundance of shopping, dining, and entertainment. Working at Stapleton means that everything you need is a short walk from the office.
- Say goodbye to a long commute. Stapleton’s convenient location is ideal for an easy drive from most of metro Denver. And starting in 2016, RTD Commuter Rail will take Stapleton Business workers right to the doorstep of their office.
The Denver Factor
With more than 300 days of sunshine a year and the Rocky Mountains at its doorstep, Denver has long been a “quality-of-life” choice for people and businesses. The population growth rate here has consistently outpaced the national rate since the 1930s, creating a metro area of 2.8 million residents. These numbers include a core of young, highly educated workers from all over the U.S. and from around the world. So now Denver ranks among the nation’s top metro areas not only in quality of life but in education and overall population health as well.
Combine all this with a favorable state tax climate and a moderate cost of living, and you have a strong foundation on which to build a business. Especially if you build it in a particularly good spot.
We’ve all heard the buzz words … Green … Sustainable … Energy-Efficient.
But what does it all mean? When it comes down to it, sustainability is as much about smart construction and how many trees you plant as it is about how close you are to area amenities and how you live your life.
For us, it’s about convenience and walkability, energy-efficiency and water conservation.
Let’s get down to the facts. Stapleton has:
- More than 100 shops and restaurants, including The Shops at Northfield Stapleton
- 34,889 trees (and counting…)
- 36 miles of bike trails that connect to Denver’s 800-mile trail network
- A plan for 1,100 acres of parks and open space (that’s 30% of the community)
- A 50,000-square-foot Central Park Recreation Center
- 14 neighborhood schools
- Homes that are 40% more efficient than new houses built to code
Stapleton has been recognized for its commitment to community through its efforts to sustain neighborhoods, improve urban areas, revitalize cities and protect and provide green space for future generations.
A few Stapleton honors include the prestigious Stockholm Partnerships for Sustainable Cities Award from the King of Sweden, Urban Land Institute’s 2006 Award for Excellence, and the “Best Sustainable Neighborhood” award from PCBC.