Chances are, you already know a little about Stapleton. The big parks. The top-notch schools. The neighborhood festivals. The fun places to eat and shop. But what you may not know is that Stapleton offers a path to Affordable Rental Housing. These are units that are offered for lease at a rent which is affordable by and leased to households earning up to 60% Area Median Income (AMI), of which a portion are affordable by and leased to households earning 30% and below AMI. Learn more about the affordable rental apartment properties in Stapleton. Download the Stapleton Made Affordable Brochure.
Northfield Apartments, a unique eighty-four unit sustainable affordable housing development, is located at the intersection of Northfield Boulevard and Trenton Street in the Conservatory Green neighborhood. The Northfield Apartments are distinguished by their sustainable approach; a building designed for livability and providing the lowest affordable rents in a self-sustaining location within walking distance to jobs, commercial services and retail, top rated schools, healthy living amenities, and transit stops connecting to the entire Denver Metro area.
With eighteen one-bedroom one-bath units, forty-two two-bedroom one and two-bath units, and twenty-four three-bedroom two bath units, NSA will provide affordable housing to households making less than 30, 40, 50 and 60% of Denver’s median income.
BLUFF LAKE APARTMENTS
A new high-quality, eco-friendly, four-story residential community offering affordable rentals for families earning between 30 percent and 50 percent of the area median income. Bluff Lake Apartments offer 92 thoughtfully-planned apartment homes. Fifty percent of the apartments will be dedicated to assisting families in transition as part of the Denver’s Road Home initiative to end homelessness. Convenient to employment, shopping services, parks and recreation, and approximately 10 minutes from downtown Denver. Within walking distance from the site is the Sandcreek Regional Greenway and Bluff Lake with its system of walking trails.
- 92 units ranging in size from 402 sq. ft. to 1,261 sq. ft.
- 50 percent of the apartments will be dedicated to assisting families in transition as part of the Denver’s Road Home initiative to end homelessness
Services & Amenities
- Community Room, community kitchen and smaller group meeting spaces
- After-school programming
- Computer Lab
- Landscaped courtyard areas
- 3,000 square-foot playground
CENTRAL PARK APARTMENTS
Northeast Denver Housing Center (NDHC) is a nonprofit organization with nearly 25 years of affordable housing experience. HDHC’s mission is to create sustainable, healthy housing opportunities for underserved households through outreach, education, and housing development. Central Park apartments are a community of 18 units of affordable homes serving residents that earn 50 percent or below annual median income.
Services & Amenities
- Solar Photovoltaic for each unit producing up to 55% of electrical needs
- Energy star appliances
- Sustainable floors (bamboo, carpet, padding & rubber flooring made with recycled materials)
- Landscaping with drip-irrigation & native plant use
- Low flow fixtures
- Low & no VOC paint & adhesives
- Energy-efficient lighting
- Recycled plastic decking
CLYBURN AT STAPLETON
Senior rental apartments that come with an affordable rental price, where you’ll find comfort and value far beyond your expectations in a conveniently located setting! Striking architectural details, spacious apartments, and numerous community amenities are just a few of the features you will enjoy in this inviting environment that’s beautifully maintained and professionally managed.
- Free Water and Gas
- Individually controlled central air conditioning
- Covered patios/balconies in select units
- Fully equipped kitchens with ample cabinet and pantry
- Stapleton Community Parks and recreation Center
- Eight Laundry Centers
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds and Mature Trees
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Conveniently located to the 29th Stapleton Town Center
- Professional on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
Built in 2005, is located in the “walkable” community of Stapleton, which is a ten minute commute to downtown Denver and twenty minute commute to Denver International Airport. The property is located close to schools which allow 80% of the children in the Stapleton community the ability to walk to school. The new neighborhood boosts nearly 100 retail shops, 25 restaurants and offers ample employment opportunities to Mercy Housing residents. The property is comprised of 68 one, two and three bedroom apartments and serves residents that earn between 40 and 60 percent of the area median income.
Services & Amenities
- 6 Station Computer Lab open five days a week
- Onsite laundry facility
- In unit dishwasher
- Community gathering space with full kitchen to hold community events and holiday celebrations
- Close to trails, parks and retail district
- Access to community recreation center
- Food bank
- Clothing bank